Let's Talk About Me: My Seven SL Facts!

March 16, 2013

Let's Talk About Me! 
couple of days a go Strawberry Singh made a "My Seven SL Facts Meme." It's a good idea so I'm participating too. :) 

Here are my seven SL facts!:

My SL fact #1: Believe it or not, I'm actually really shy. So you will barely see me saying "hello" first when meeting someone. Although if you say "hello" to me then I will respond. :) I enjoy talking to all kinds of people just sometimes I assume I'll be disturbing them. :P I know I'm silly. Anyway say hi! I don't bite... Unless you're a chocolate coated cup-cake with a caramel coated strawberry on top.

My SL fact #2: I enjoy my quiet time in SL but I do get easily distracted! Hehe, this is no ones fault. :P I don't mind getting distracted really. It gets me off my lazy pixel butt sometimes. :)

My SL fact #3: I say I'm an owl but I don't really have an owl avatar... Boo! Well not yet anyway. ;) You'll mostly be seeing me in the air or on a tree somewhere. :P

My SL fact #4: "My owl" refers to my RL lover and I am not interested in a SL one! Firstly because I love my owl to death. Secondly because it's hard to find someone who is dedicated, trustworthy and will give their whole life to be with you. To me it seems unlikely to find real love in SL. It is possible but rare. If you do find someone who is dedicated to you and will give you all their love in SL then best wishes to you. As long as you're happy, I'm happy for you. :) 

My SL fact #5: My avatar has been hacked before! D: I have no idea how... I've always been very careful and aware of those phishing scams and stuff but I guess that wasn't enough. Luckily after contacting Linden Lab. A couple of days later, I got my account back. Untouched and safe. :D 

My SL fact #6: I have to be obvious. :P I enjoy exploring! I guess this is because I live on adventure. I don't like staying in one place too long. I enjoy getting out there, learning and exploring new things. I do all the time. Which is probably why my brain is always filled of questions and curiosity. 

My SL fact #7: My avatar is my RL self. I don't act like someone else in SL. I know it's a game and people have the right to do and be as they please but me personally, I feel most comfortable being myself. Therefore I can learn more about myself in this extraordinary world called Second Life.

I hope you enjoyed my babbling and that you've learnt something about me. I would put more but your brain might explode! If you would like to know more about me then stick around. :)

Have a wonderful day!

~~~~~
What I'm wearing:
Skin: League - Isla in Medium Natural
Eyes: IKON - Eternal in Brown 
Hair: Truth - Gunievere in Expresso 
Sweater: Sassy - Cozy Sweater in Forest

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thank you for participating, you're so sweet and it was great learning more about you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun :) Thank you Berry <3

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.