SL Meme: Why Do I Blog?

April 24, 2013

Why Do I Blog

Berry has another great meme for us bloggers! :D This one is about "Why Do I Blog?" I think Berry is doing a fantastic job with her memes. I'm having fun getting to know other bloggers as well. :) Again you will get to know more about me because I'm a mysterious owl. OK not really. Not anymore actually. Berry just had to be nosy and make me blurt out things again. :P Oh well, you're still awesome Berry. <3

Snap

























  1. How long have you been blogging? I've only started this year so since Thursday, 17 January 2013.
  2. Why did you start blogging? I wanted to start a blog so that I could collect memories, photos and moments I've had in SL and sharing it with you guys. 
  3. How many times a week do you post an entry? I try to post at least once everyday. 
  4. How many different blogs do you read on a regular basis? A lot... I can't really tell how many because sometimes I may read couple of blogs often then go on to blogs I've never read before. But yes I do read HEAPS of blog 'cause you know, I'm curious and am always needing to know stuff. 
  1. Do you comment on other people’s blogs? Not much... I'm shy. Haha I know, maybe I should more often.
  2. Do you keep track of how many visitors you have? Yes, once or twice a week. Just to get an idea of how my blog's doing. 
  3. Did you ever regret a post that you wrote? Hmm not really. Maybe because I'm still a bit of a blogging newb. I admit I do have emo posts of myself being all sad but it's OK because I'm expressing my feelings and I guess a lot of the times I want my blog to be human... Like about life.
  4. Do you think your readers have a true sense of who you are based on your blog? I hope so. My blog is about my SLife. :P
  5. Do you blog under your real name? My real name is Daniella.
  6. Are there topics that you would never blog about? Probably but I'm not sure yet seeing that I'm new and have just been posting about personal things, random photography and all. I pretty much blog what I want to blog about. I don't want to feel forced to blog about something if it's not appealing to me. If something does stand out for me, I'll most likely post it up and share it.
  7. What is the theme/topic of your blog? Errr, umm... I'm thinking. SLife? Second Life? Anything I would like to write and share with you. :P Haha so it's a little bit of everything in one because I'm crazy like that. I may add a little bit of real life in it only because I feel it connects to me more.
  8. Do you have more than one blog? If so, why? I only have one blog so far. 
  9. What have you found to be the benefits of blogging? It's been helping me learn more about myself. I'm also feeling more confident because I get to express myself through what I write and photography. I love photography. <3 So you can say blogging has made me a better explorer than I was before. :)
  10. So, why do you continue to blog? I continue to blog because I think A LOT. I think ALL the time. Blogging relieves me. I can just relax and say what I think because what goes on through my mind is crazy I tell you! :P Haha and I also love that I get to know others from blogging. Blogging is fun for me because I'm sharing what I think and am learning all the time.
Shy Lil' Thing

Thank you Berry for another lovely meme! Hope everyone enjoyed getting to know more about this shy lil' owl. :)

✎~✎~✎~✎~
What I'm Wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Ava 0 in Medium
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes in Amber Pitch
Hair: Truth - Cyanne in Toast

Earrings: Purple Moon - Tribe Earrings Gold/Iron/Copper
Top: Hucci - Ramara Top in White 

Camera: DooDads (on MP) - Camera (for neck) (L$1)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Awwww, you're pretty awesome too. Thank you for doing the meme, great learning more about you. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Berry! I love your memes <3 and thank you for your comment. :)

      Delete

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.